The Plan for a
is central to the Australian Government's
vision for a stronger Australia.
- Redevelop a surface irrigation system and infrastructure upgrade
- Conversion of surface irrigation system to overhead spray irrigation system
- Storage and reuse scheme utilizing a lateral move irrigator construction
- Redevelopment of surface irrigation system
- Murray-Darling Basin Environmental Water Holders Report 2013
Featured content, part of a carousel. Controls are above the content.
We are instilling a new sense of pride in Australia's national heritage by working with local communities to share the stories about the things that have helped shape our nation and to ensure that our heritage places are protected for future generations.
Australia’s environment extends from the northernmost tip of Cape York to the southern land masses of Heard & McDonald Islands and Macquarie Island in the Southern Ocean and the 5.9 million square kilometres that make up our Australian Antarctic Territory.