Department of the Environment and Water Resources, 2007
EC10: Donations to the community, civil society, and other groups, broken down in terms of cash and in-kind donations per type of group
- None set
Performance 2005-06 and trends
As an Australian Government department, responsible for expenditures of public monies, DEH does not provide donations to community, civil society or other groups.
We do assist our staff in employee giving initiatives, such as:
- Giving blood-DEH staff, on a volunteer basis, coordinate lists of blood donors in the department, and people are informed when blood collection is scheduled to take place nearby. Staff are able to give blood during work hours
- Christmas giving to the needy
- Medical research fundraising events, such as morning teas.
Many DEH staff also participate in tree planting events, some of which are gifts of staff time to local community groups (such as Landcare groups).
- None set
- Sustainability Report 05-06
- Executive summary
- Vision and strategy
- Our organisation
- Policy and influence
- Environmental performance
- Social performance
- Economic performance
- Report assurance statement
- Case studies
- GRI index
Links to another web site
Opens a pop-up window