Dive in and explore the amazing underwater world of Australia's oceans
Play the game and then answer these questions. To access this resource, you will need Flash Player .
Who am I?
- Mystery animal 1: I am big and fat and live on a cold, windy island. Who am I?
- Mystery animal 2: I have a type of beak but I am not a bird. Who am I?
- Mystery animal 3: I'm not sure if my mother is my father or my father is my mother. Who am I?
- Mystery animal 4: You may think I am a plant but I am really an animal. I live on the continental shelf. Who am I?
- Mystery animal 5: When I eat I put my stomach out through my mouth. Who am I?
- Choose one of the animals and draw a picture for your teacher.
For young students
- Underwater colouring-in: colour the different underwater habitats (PDF - 770 KB)
- Underwater Critters colouring-in: colour in all your favourite characters from the Underwater World (PDF - 576 KB)
For older students
Find out more about the different habitats that make up the underwater world in these factsheets:
- Open sea (PDF - 230 KB)
- Continental shelf (PDF - 551 KB)
- Macquarie island (PDF - 619 KB)
- Rocky reef (PDF - 184 KB)
- Seamounts (PDF - 648 KB)
- Protecting our oceans (PDF - 549 KB)
Discover more about our amazing oceans