The ABRS is a Program within Parks Australia Division of the Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities .
ABRS strives to answer three questions:
- What plants, animals and other organisms occur in Australia?
- Where are they found?
- How can we provide that information to you?
Learn more about ABRS
Applications for the 2012–13 ABRS Student Travel Bursaries are NOW OPEN
- Download the application form and for more information
on the Student Travel Bursary
Due: 26 April 2013
For further information on The Winston Churchill Memorial Trust:
For further information on ABRS Churchill Fellowships:
ABRS National Taxonomy Research Grant Program
- Grants home
- Capacity-Building Grants
- Research Grants
- Frequently asked questions
- ABRS/CReefs partnership
- Student Travel Bursary
- Churchill Fellowships
- Substantial Supplement Partners
ABRS produces a number of databases and online tools about Australian species.
Search by subject
- Algae online resources
- Bryophytes online resources
- Fauna online resources
- Fungi online resources
- Lichens online resources
- Protists online resources
- Vascular Flora online resources
Books, CD ROMs, and downloadable reports.