In this Catalogue of Tunicata in Australian Waters, which is also incorporated into the online Australian Faunal Directory, Dr Kott has updated her 1998 catalogue of Tunicata in Australian waters, published in the ABRS publication, Zoological Catalogue of Australia, Volume 34. The Catalogue describes 757 species and 108 genera of Tunicata fauna. Of these, 709 species in 83 genera are in the Class Ascidiacea, the group that has been the focus of extensive research by the author Dr Patricia Kott.
About this document
Australian Biological Resources Study
0 642 56842 1
978 0 642 56842 7
Number of pages
iv + 301 pages
index, bibliography, appendix
26 black and white plates
Download the files
Download separate chapters of Catalogue of Tunicata in Australian Waters (CTAW).
- Title and Verso of CTAW (PDF - 215 KB)
- Contents of CTAW (PDF - 100 KB)
- Preface and Introduction of CTAW (PDF - 232 KB)
- Ascidiacea of CTAW (PDF - 2.2 MB)
- Phlebobranchia of CTAW (PDF - 762 KB)
- Stolidobranchia of CTAW (PDF - 1 MB)
- Thaliacea of CTAW (PDF MB)
- Appendicularia of CTAW (PDF - 400 KB)
- Taxonomic Decision and References of CTAW (PDF - 300 KB)
- Appendix I of CTAW (PDF - 130 KB)
- Index of CTAW (PDF - 673 KB)
Or download the whole document. Please note this is a large document of approximately 8.3 MB.
- Catalogue of Tunicata in Australian Waters (PDF - 8.3 MB)