Using science to inform environmental policy
The National Environmental Research Program invests $20 million each year in environmental research to support decision making.
- NERP Environmental Decisions Hub
- NERP Landscapes and Policy Hub
- NERP Marine Biodiversity Hub
- NERP Northern Australia Hub
- NERP Tropical Ecosystems Hub
- NERP emerging priorities
Information, including program guidelines and research questions, can be found here.
For further information, please email email@example.com or phone on 02 6274 2589.
National Environmental Research Program
Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities
GPO Box 787
Canberra ACT 2601
Phone: 02 6274 2589
- October and November — NERP Science Communication and Monitoring and Evaluation Plans are due with the department
- October and November — NERP Progress Reports due
- November — NERP Workshops
Media & events
- October — NERP hub steering committee meetings (anticipated)
- October — Science meets Policymakers (Australian National Institute for Public Policy)
- October — Landscapes and Policy Hub's Tasmanian Stakeholder Tour
- October/November — Landscapes and Policy Hub's Alps Stakeholder Tour
- November — Ecological Society of Australia Conference