A Recovery Plan under the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (C’wlth), based on an Action Plan (Action Plan No. 25) prepared for the species under the Nature Conservation Act 1980 (ACT)
In accordance with section 21 of the Nature Conservation Act 1980 (ACT), the Ginninderra Peppercress(Lepidium ginninderrense) was declared an endangered species on 4 September 2001. Section 23 of the Act requires the ACT Conservator of Flora and Fauna to prepare an Action Plan in response to each declaration (ACT Government 2003).
Lepidium ginninderrense is a declared vulnerable species under the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (Cwlth) (Part 13, Division 1, Subdivision A). The Act requires the preparation of a Recovery Plan for a listed threatened species (Part 13, Division 5, Subdivision A).
- Species Description and Ecology
- Conservation Status
- Previous and Current Management
- Conservation Objectives
- Conservation and Management Actions
- Performance Criteria
- Socio-economic Issues
- Habitat Critical to Survival
- Legislative Provisions
- Consultation and Community Participation
- Role and Interests of Indigenous People
- Duration of Recovery Plan and Estimated Costs