Leionema lachnaeoides formerly known as Phebalium lachnaeoides
NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service, July 2001
ISBN 0 7313 62845
|Action||Description||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Total||Source: NPWS 1||Source: City of Blue Mountains Council 2||Source: Rural Fire Service 3||Source: Unfunded 4|
|1.1||Establish and coordinate recovery team||500||500||500||500||500||2,500||2,500|
|1.2||Site assessment and ongoing monitoring||1,500||1,000||1,000||3,500||3,500|
|1.5||Habitat protection on private lands||2,000||2,000||4,000||4,000|
|2||Undertake targeted survey||2,500||2,500||-||-||-||5,000||5,000|
|3||Investigate essential aspects of the biology and ecology of L. lachnaeoides||5,000||5,000||5,000||-||-||15,000||-||15,000|
|4||Determine the need for ex situ storage and establish if necessary||-||-||1,000||5,000**||-||6,000||-||6,000|
|5||Community education, awareness and involvement***|
|6||Reassess conservation status||1,000||1,000||1,000|
* - The $1000 cost for undertaking a Critical Habitat assessment is dependent on results of targeted survey biological investigations.
** - The $5000 cost for establishing an ex situ collection is dependent on the results of targeted survey biological investigations and consultation with the recovery team and relevant experts.
*** - Community education and awareness is funded by NPWS predominantly from actions 1.1, 1.2, 1.5 and 2.
1. Funded by National Parks Wildlife Service.
X. Recurrent NPWS Upper Mountains Area operational funds.
2. City of Blue Mountains Council ongoing operational funds;
3. Rural Fire Services ongoing operational funds.
4. These actions are yet to receive secure funding.