Climate change publications and resources
On 15 April 2014, the Department released Australia’s National Greenhouse Accounts presenting national, state and territory and industry emissions estimates.
The National Greenhouse Accounts include:
- the Quarterly Update of Australia’s National Greenhouse Gas Inventory: December 2013 - the ‘Quarterly Update’ is a publication series that reports on Australia’s latest greenhouse gas emissions estimates.
- the Australian Greenhouse Emissions Information System (AGEIS) - the AGEIS is an online database that provides detailed greenhouse gas emissions data from the National Greenhouse Accounts.
- State and Territory Greenhouse Gas Inventories 2011-12
- National Inventory by Economic Sector 2011-12 - provides information on national emissions disaggregated by Australia-New Zealand Standard Industry Classifications (ANZSIC).
- Australia’s National Inventory Report 2012 - the ‘National Inventory Report’ is submitted to the UNFCCC as part of Australia's reporting commitments under that Convention and the Kyoto Protocol.
Greenhouse gas measurement
- Progress of National Greenhouse Gas Inventory
- Australian Greenhouse Emissions Information System (AGEIS)