Application for the collection of salt-water crocodile eggs from the Bradshaw Field Training Area, NT - E2009-0029
- General Permit Application (PDF - 1.26 MB)
- Supplementary form C (PDF - 2.03 MB)
- Attachment to General Permit Application (PDF - 1.94 MB)
- Attachment to Supplementary form C (PDF - 2.29 MB)
- Attachment to Supplementary form C - Maps (PDF - 702 KB)
About the application
The department received an application for a permit to kill, injure, take, trade, keep or move a listed migratory species in a Commonwealth Area under Part 13, section 215 of the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (EPBC Act).
The application is for the collection of salt-water crocodile (Crocodylus porosus) eggs from the Bradshaw Field Training Area, NT. The salt-water crocodile is a listed migratory species under the EPBC Act.
Please see the documents above for further details on the proposal.
If the application for a permit to conduct the activity is approved the permit will be valid for a period of up to five years.
In accordance with the provisions of section 215(3), of the Act, comments were invited on this proposal. The comment period closed 16 October 2009.