Find out more
- Aitken, R and Looker, M (eds), 2002 The Oxford Companion to Australian Gardens, Australian Garden History Society, Oxford University Press, South Melbourne.
- Apperly, A, Irving, R, and Reynolds P, 1989, A Pictorial Guide to Identifying Australian Architecture Styles and Terms from 1788 to the present, Angus and Robertson, Sydney.
- Alexander, A (ed) 2005, The Companion to Tasmanian History, University of Tasmania, Hobart.
- Australian Council of National Trusts 1981, Historic Buildings of Australia, Volume 2, Cassell Australia, North Ryde.
- Chick, Neil 1991, The Archers of Van Diemens Land A History of Pioneer Pastoral Families, Pedigree Press, Lenah Valley.
- Clark, C M H, 1962, Select Documents in Australian History 1851-1900, Angus and Robertson, Sydney.
- Gregg, A J, 2005, Convict Labour at Brickendon: The Diary of William Archer Senior, a thesis submitted for the degree of Bachelor of Arts with Honours in History, School of History and Classics, University of Tasmania.
- Macmillan Australia, 1983, The Heritage of Tasmania The Illustrated Register of the National Estate, Macmillan Australia in association with the Australian Heritage Commission.
- Maxwell-Stewart 2006b, 'Woolmers, Brickendon' for the Tasmanian Department of the Tourism, Arts and the Environment.
- Sale brochure, 1895, Description, Particulars and Plan of the Brickendon Estate, Longford, Tasmania the property of W.H.D. Archer Esq. The Tasmanian Permanent Executors and Trustees Association Limited, 68 St John Street, Launceston.
Before you download
Some documents are available as PDF files. You will need a PDF reader to view PDF files.
List of PDF readers
If you are unable to access a publication, please contact us to organise a suitable alternative format.
Links to another web site
Opens a pop-up window