Find out more
- Architectural Review Australia (2001) National Gallery of Australia Then and Now. Essays by Gerard Reinmuth, Barbara Buchanan, John McDonald, Peter Tonkin and Richard Goodwin.
- Bell, R. (2002) Crystal Clear: The Architecture of the National Gallery of Australia, Artonview, No. 32, Summer 2002-2003.
- Deakin University Cultural Heritage Centre for Asia and the Pacific, 2003. Creating an Australian Democracy Australian Heritage Commission, Canberra.
- Department of Home Affairs (1913) The Federal Capital Report Explanatory of the Preliminary General Plan. Commonwealth of Australia.
- Edwards Madigan Torzillo Briggs (EMTB) International and Harry Howard and Associates (1980) High Court of Australia: architects statement. Architecture Australia, July 1980, pp 41-52.
- Garnett, R. and Hyndes, D (1992) The Heritage of the Australian Capital Territory, National Trust of Australia, Canberra.
- Howard, H. (1982) Landscaping of the High Court of Australia and the Australian National Gallery - the Sculpture Gardens, Landscape Australia 3/82 August 1982, pp. 208-215.
- Reid, P. (2002) Canberra Following Griffin: A Design History of Australia's National Capital. National Library of Australia, Canberra.
Before you download
Some documents are available as PDF files. You will need a PDF reader to view PDF files.
List of PDF readers
If you are unable to access a publication, please contact us to organise a suitable alternative format.
Links to another web site
Opens a pop-up window