Find out more
- Alexander, A (ed) 2005, The Companion to Tasmanian History, University of Tasmania, Hobart.
- Australian Council of National Trusts 1981, Historic Buildings of Australia, Volume 2, Cassell Australia, North Ryde.
- Chick, Neil 1991, The Archers of Van Diemens Land A History of Pioneer Pastoral Families, Pedigree Press, Lenah Valley.
- Clark, C M H,1979, A History of Australia 111, The Beginning of an Australian Civilization 1824-1851, Melbourne University Press, Carlton.
- Frazer Simons, P, 1987, Historic Tasmanian Gardens, Mulini Press, Canberra.
- Gregg, A J, 2005, Convict Labour at Brickendon: The Diary of William Archer Senior, a thesis submitted for the degree of Bachelor of Arts with Honours in History, School of History and Classics, University of Tasmania.
- Harrison J N D and Bolt, F, 1977, The National Trust in Tasmania, Rigby, Adelaide.
- Lucas, Stapleton & Partners 1996: Woolmers Estate, Longford, Tasmania Conservation Plan, (Volumes 1-4)
- Robson L, 1983, A History of Tasmania, Volume 1, Van Diemen's Land from the Earliest Times to 1855, Oxford University Press, Melbourne.
- Townsley W A, 1991, Tasmania From Colony to Statehood 1803-1945, St David's Park Publishing, Hobart.
Before you download
Some documents are available as PDF files. You will need a PDF reader to view PDF files.
List of PDF readers
If you are unable to access a publication, please contact us to organise a suitable alternative format.
Links to another web site
Opens a pop-up window