Lord Howe Island Board
PO Box 5
Lord Howe Island NSW 2898
Find out more
- World Conservation Monitoring Centre
- World Heritage Committee information for Lord Howe Island Group
- Lord Howe factsheet (PDF - 507 KB)
- Map (PDF - 232 KB)
Available in the library
- Nomination of The Lord Howe Island Group by the Commonwealth of Australia for inclusion in the World Heritage List
Prepared by the New South Wales Government, Australian National Parks and Wildlife Service, and Australian Heritage Commission, December 1981.
- World Heritage Values and Other Values of the Lord Howe Island Group - Update
Report prepared by Biosis Research Pty. Ltd., Port Melbourne, February 1998.
- Burbidge, A. A. and Jenkins, R. W. G., 1984, Endangered Vertebrates of Australia and its Island Territories, ANPWS, Canberra.
- Hutton, I., 1986, Lord Howe Island, Conservation Press, Canberra
- Hutton, I., 1998, The Australian Geographic Book of Lord Howe Island, Australian Geographic.
- Miller, B. and Kingston, T., 1980, 'Lord Howe Island Woodhen' in Endangered Species of New South Wales, National Parks and Wildlife Service.
- Pickard, J., 1983,'Vegetation of Lord Howe Island' in Cunninghamia 1(2), pp133-266.