Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
PO Box 119
Yulara NT 0872
Find out more
- Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
- World Heritage Committee information for Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
- World Conservation Monitoring Centre
- Brochure (PDF - 854 KB)
- Map (PDF - 221 KB)
Available in the Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts library
- Nomination of Uluru (Ayers Rock - Mount Olga) National Park for inclusion on the World Heritage List. Prepared by the Australian National Parks and Wildlife Service, November 1986.
- Renomination of Uluru - KataTjutaNational Park by the Government of Australia for inscription on the World Heritage List. Department of the Environment, Sport and Territories 1994.
- Baker, L., 1996, Minkiri, A Natural History of Uluru by the Mutitjulu Community, IAD Press, Alice Springs.
- Breeden, S., 1994, Uluru. Looking After Uluru-Kata Tjuta the Anangu Way, Simon and Shuster, Sydney.
- Davis, B.W. and Drake, G.A., 1983, in Australia's Biosphere Reserves; Conserving Ecological Diversity, Australian National Commission for UNESCO AGPS, Canberra.
- Layton, R., 1986, Uluru: an Aboriginal History of Ayers Rock, Australian Institute of Aboriginal Studies, Canberra.
- Reid, J.R.W., Kerle, J.A. and Morton, S.R., 1990, Uluru Fauna The Distribution and Abundance of Vertebrate Fauna of Uluru (Ayers Rock-Mount 0lga) National Park, Australian National Parks and Wildlife Service, Canberra.
Before you download
Some documents are available as PDF files. You will need a PDF reader to view PDF files.
List of PDF readers
If you are unable to access a publication, please contact us to organise a suitable alternative format.
Links to another web site
Opens a pop-up window