Wet Tropics Management Authority
PO Box 2050
Cairns QLD 4870
Find out more
- Wet Tropics Management Authority
- Environmental Protection Agency
- World Conservation Monitoring Centre
- World Heritage Committee information for Wet Tropics of Queensland
- Wet Tropics of Queensland fact sheet (PDF - 1.0 MB) | (Word - 27 KB)
- Map (PDF - 465 KB)
Available in the library
- Nomination of the Wet Tropical Rainforests 0f North-East Australia by the Government of Australia for inclusion in the World Heritage List
Prepared by the Department of the Arts, Sport, the Environment, Tourism and Territories, December 1987.
- Wet Tropics Management Authority Annual Report & State of the Wet Tropics Report 2010-2011
- Wet Tropics Management Authority Annual Reports
- Clough, B. F. (ed), 1982, Mangrove Ecosystems in Australia, Australian Institute of Science, ANU Press, Canberra.
- Rainforest Conservation Society of Queensland, 1986, Tropical Rainforests of North Queensland, Their Conservation Significance, Australian Heritage Commission Special Australian Heritage Publication Series No 3. AGPS, Canberra.
- Tracey, J. G., 1982, The Vegetation of the Humid Tropical Region of North Queensland, CSIRO, Melbourne.