Benefits of project
The site of the project is an integral part of community activities, and is centrally located in the town. A variety of organisations use the showground, and the local press frequently features stories about the site and the activities that take place there.
The project is being managed by local volunteers, and is being undertaken by local tradesman.
Restoration of the building will allow it to exhibit an educational display of colonial farm machinery and vehicles. Without this major restoration work the building was under threat of demolition. It will allow for increased community use for activities and displays, and greater diversity of the showground complex.
- Australian Heritage Week
- Public notices
- Asia-Pacific Focal Point
- Australia's dinosaurs
- Managing Commonwealth heritage places
- Australian Heritage Council
- Australian Heritage Places Inventory (AHPI)
- Australian Heritage Database
- Australian Heritage Information
- Export permits
- Indigenous heritage
- Place managers network
- Historic Shipwrecks Program factsheet
- Patrimonito Storyboard competition
Links to another web site
Opens a pop-up window