Progress report one (August 2009)
Project planning and initiation is complete, with works to commence in September.
Progress report two (September 2009)
Works have been carried out on the main and services building. These include repairs to the ceiling and roof, and to the chimney and verandah.
Works at the Schoolhouse are complete. The project has significantly contributed to the conservation of the heritage values of the Tuggeranong Schoolhouse, by improving the protection of the building, and the visual and functional amenity of the schoolhouse.
This project has also triggered a review of the public accessibility of the Tuggeranong Schoolhouse. Other outcomes of the project may include additional community use and increased public access.
- Australian Heritage Week
- Public notices
- Asia-Pacific Focal Point
- Australia's dinosaurs
- Managing Commonwealth heritage places
- Australian Heritage Council
- Australian Heritage Places Inventory (AHPI)
- Australian Heritage Database
- Australian Heritage Information
- Export permits
- Indigenous heritage
- Place managers network
- Historic Shipwrecks Program factsheet
- Patrimonito Storyboard competition
Links to another web site
Opens a pop-up window