Applications to the 2012-13 Your Community Heritage Program have now closed. No further applications will be accepted.
Please note: Applications are being assessed. All applicants will be advised regarding the outcome of applications following a funding approval decision by the Minister. Details of successful applications will also be published on this website. The Department asks for your patience during this period.
Who can apply?
You are eligible to apply if you are:
- an Australian legal entity able to enter into a funding agreement with the Australian Government (for example, a company under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) or an incorporated association under State or Territory law); and / or
- a state or territory government department, agency or authority or local Council.
If you do not hold a current ABN, you will be required to complete a 'Statement by a Supplier' form (available from the Australian Taxation Office) before entering into any funding agreement with the Australian Government.
Please refer to the Your Community Heritage Guide for Applicants 2012-13 for the specific eligibility criteria for each sub-program.
Search for heritage places
- Australian Heritage Week
- Public notices
- Asia-Pacific Focal Point
- Australia's dinosaurs
- Managing Commonwealth heritage places
- Australian Heritage Council
- Australian Heritage Places Inventory (AHPI)
- Australian Heritage Database
- Australian Heritage Information
- Export permits
- Indigenous heritage
- Place managers network
- Historic Shipwrecks Program factsheet
- Patrimonito Storyboard competition