Australian Land Disturbance Database Software
Terms and Conditions
"Software" shall mean the computer program(s) referred to as the Australian Land Disturbance Database Toolkit as developed by the Commonwealth together with all related materials including but not limited to the ArcView ALDD Extension (developed using the proprietary Avenue programming language) and user and technical documentation.
[ ArcView is a registered trademark of Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc., Redlands, CA USA.]
- The Commonwealth grants the Licencee a licence to use, copy and modify the Software provided that the terms and conditions of this licence are met.
- The Software and copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Software are and shall remain the property of the Commonwealth.
- The Commonwealth is to be fully acknowledged in all works arising or resulting from use of the Software. This acknowledgment is to be of the form:
The Australian Land Disturbance Database Toolkit was produced for the purposes of undertaking the Commonwealth Wilderness Programme assessments for the Commonwealth of Australia.
- The Licencee must not redistribute the software without written permission from the Commonwealth.
- The Software can be modified provided that the Commonwealth is notified of any modifications and that the modifications are supplied to the Commonwealth upon request. The Commonwealth reserves the right to redistribute these modifications.
- The Licencee acknowledges that the software is provided to the Licencee as is without warranty and that the Commonwealth does not warrant that the software is free from defects in material or faulty workmanship under any conditions of use and service.
- The Commonwealth makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, to the Licencee including express or implied conditions as to merchantable quality or fitness for any purpose of the Software.
- The Commonwealth shall not be liable or responsible to the Licencee or any other person or entity for any direct, or indirect, special or consequential damages or loss, including but not limited to loss of business or profits or interruption of service resulting from the use of the software or modified versions.
- The Licencee assumes responsibility for the interpretation of any results and data obtained from use of the software, and must exercise all appropriate precautions before placing reliance on those results.
Click to go to the download page
privacy | copyright | disclaimer