The Plan for a
is central to the Australian Government's
vision for a stronger Australia.
- Standards for Accreditation of Environmental Approvals under the EPBC Act
- Management Program for the Saltwater Crocodile in the Northern Territory of Australia, 2014-2015
- Quarterly Update of Australia's National Greenhouse Gas Inventory: September 2013
- Independent Expert Scientific Committee: The year in review, December 2012-2013
- 2014 State Party Report on the state of conservation of the Great Barrier Reef World Heritage Area
Featured content, part of a carousel. Controls are above the content.
We are instilling a new sense of pride in Australia's national heritage by working with local communities to share the stories about the things that have helped shape our nation and to ensure that our heritage places are protected for future generations.
Australia’s environment extends from the northernmost tip of Cape York to the southern land masses of Heard & McDonald Islands and Macquarie Island in the Southern Ocean and the 5.9 million square kilometres that make up our Australian Antarctic Territory.