Environment Australia, 2003
- Native vegetation management: A needs analysis of regional service delivery in Western Australia - Full report (PDF - 3,061 KB)
- State summary (PDF - 77 KB)
- Avon (PDF - 468 KB)
- Northern Agricultural Region (PDF - 467 KB)
- South Coast (PDF - 970 KB)
- South West (PDF - 534 KB)
- Swan (PDF - 508 KB)
About the needs analysis
As part of the Bushcare Support contract, Greening Australia was contracted by Environment Australia to develop Regional Vegetation Management Summaries for the five south-western Natural Heritage Trust regions of Western Australia. As there is no Bushcare Support presence in the Rangelands this region has not been included in this document.
Each summary provides a snapshot of the 'infrastructure' currently available in each natural resource management sub-region to assist in the technical on-ground management of native vegetation in light of 5.5 years of Natural Heritage Trust investment in the regions. The snapshots have been prepared by Greening Australia staff in consultation with key regional stakeholders. This document, Native vegetation management: A needs analysis of regional service delivery in Western Australia represents the conclusions of this process.