Subscribe to the Environment portfolio media release service
This service notifies subscribers of Environment portfolio media releases by email. You will be sent media releases issued by the Minister for the Environment and the Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister for the Environment.
Becoming a subscriber
Before you decide to subscribe to the media release subscription service please take time to carefully read the conditions of subscription set out below and to review the Department's privacy statement.
Other subscription services
To remove yourself from the subscription list, type your email address into the field on the right and click 'Unsubscribe'. You will be asked for your password or given the option to have a new password sent to your email address. Once you have your password you will be able to access your options page and unsubscribe yourself.
Conditions of subscription
- Information provided by persons who wish to subscribe to the media release subscription service is collected and recorded by the Department of the Environment for the purpose of maintaining the media release subscription service and so that the Department can provide individual subscribers with the information which is most relevant and useful to them.
- Information provided by subscribers to the media release subscription service will not be used for any purpose other than that specified above and will not be passed on to any other organisation. For further information about the Department and your privacy, please read the Department's privacy statement.
- Subscribers can cancel their subscription to the media release subscription service at any time. To cancel your subscription please enter your email address above and click on the unsubscribe button.
- The Department intends that subscription updates will be emailed upon release of the media announcement. Updates may include a PDF file or files attached to the email. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files.
- No fee is payable by subscribers for subscription to the media release subscription service.
- The Department reserves the right to delete any subscription from its records if an update cannot be delivered to the email address provided by the subscriber.
- The Department reserves the right to cancel the media release subscription service at any time and without notice to subscribers.