The Families of Flowering Plants of Australia
An Interactive Identification Guide
Families of Flowering Plants of Australia: An Interactive Identification Guide (Revised Edition) is an identification and information package for all of the plant families, native and naturalised, in Australia. It enables the user to: quickly and easily identify a plant to family level; learn about Australia’s plant families from text descriptions and notes; and view more than 1500 full-colour photographs or drawings of representative species.
The new browser interface enables quick access to the rich stores of information or to the identification key, using the latest web-integrated Lucid Player.
- quick and easy identification of the family to which any plant, whether native or naturalised, from anywhere in Australia or the Australian Island Territories, belongs
- full or diagnostic descriptions of Australia's plant families, lists of genera and other notes on all families
- easy hyperlinked navigation between related families
- an illustrated glossary of terms is provided to assist with use of the guide.
About this CD ROM
ABRS Identification Series
Australian Biological Resources Study/
0 643 06721 3
978 0 643 06721 9
- Windows 95/98/2000/NT(SP6)/ME/XP
- 16MB RAM; 32MB NT/2000/XP (32MB RAM or higher is recommended)
- 35MB of hard disk space if Internet Explorer 5.0 already installed, or
- 50MB of hard disk space with the Mozilla browser
- SVGA monitor (800 × 600 or better)
- CD ROM 4× speed or greater
- Internet connection (optional)