The Alligator Rivers Region Advisory Committee observers
Alligator Rivers Region Advisory Committee (ARRAC) meetings are attended by members of the Committee and associated advisors. Observers may attend meetings under the following arrangements.
- By invitation from the Chair.
- Invitations may be sought by writing to, emailing or faxing the Committee Secretariat.
- Alternatively, a member of the Committee may nominate an observer to attend a meeting or a specific agenda item.
- The draft agenda of each meeting will be posted on ARRAC's website two weeks before the meeting as notice of the issues to be considered.
Conditions placed on observers
- Observers may attend the section of the meeting noted in their invitation. This may be one or more specific agenda items or a full meeting.
- Observers may only address the Committee by the invitation of Chair.