Why do we need to conserve water and how can I reduce my water use?
This key concept investigates the reasons why water conservation is important and opportunities to save water. It includes areas such as:
- How can water be conserved?
- What are the impacts if water is not conserved?
- How do I find out the amount of water I use and how much I could be saving?
- How can I save water around the home, at work and at school?
- What is currently being undertaken to conserve water and improve water quality?
Use the drop down lists below to search for educational resources on water conservation.