Passive acoustic research and photographic identification of cetaceans in the Great Australian Bight, SA
Cetacean permit application C2013-0004
- General Permit Application (PDF - 60KB) | (Word - 126KB)
- Supplementary Form A (PDF - 68KB) | (Word - 134KB)
- Permit application Q3 Attachment (Word - 181KB)
- Permit application Q4 Attachment (Word - 22KB)
- Permit application Q5 Attachment (Word - 22KB)
About the application
The Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities has received an application for a permit under Part 13, section 237 of the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (EPBC Act).
The application is for research involving passive acoustic monitoring, photographic identification and visual monitoring of cetaceans in the Commonwealth marine area within Great Australian Bight during April and May 2013. The work will be undertaken by researchers working for the International Fund for Animal Welfare.
In accordance with the provisions of section 237(3b) of the EPBC Act, you are invited to comment on this proposal before COB 11 April 2013.
Comments can be sent by email to EPBC.firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to:
Migratory Species Section
GPO Box 787
Canberra ACT 2601
- General Permit Application (PDF - 60KB) (PDF - 59.68 KB)
- General Permit Application, Word version (DOC - 125.5 KB)
- Supplementary Form A (PDF - 68KB) (PDF - 67.55 KB)
- Supplementary Form A, Word version (DOC - 133.5 KB)
- Permit application Q3 Attachment (Word - 181KB) (DOCX - 180.29 KB)
- Permit application Q4 Attachment (Word - 22KB) (DOCX - 21.15 KB)
- Permit application Q5 Attachment (Word - 22KB) (DOCX - 21.46 KB)