ABRS - other publications
Publications distributor for ABRS — CSIRO Publishing
CSIRO Publishing markets and distributes commercial ABRS publications.
For more information on ABRS titles please see below or visit CSIRO Publishing’s website at www.publish.csiro.au
Please note: ABRS does not accept book orders. Please place your orders through CSIRO Publishing. For more information on how to order from CSIRO Publishing, please see CSIRO Publishing How to Order at www.publish.csiro.au/nid/26.htm
In addition to its well-known core series of publications, ABRS also publishes other books, either alone or in conjunction with other organisations, that provide valuable information on the taxonomy and biogeography of Australia’s biota.
- Antarctic Marine Protists
- Australian Ladybird Beetles (Coleoptera: Coccinellidae)
- Australian Longhorn Beetles (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae) Volume 1 Introduction and Subfamily Lamiinae
- Australian Psylloidea Jumping Plantlice and Lerp Insects
- Australian Rushes Biology, Identification and Conservation of Restionaceae and Allied Families.
- Castiarina Australia’s richest jewel beetle genus
- Evolution of Behavioural and Ecological Diversity: Australian Acacia Thrips as Model Organisms (OUT OF PRINT)
- The Genus Mycena in South Eastern Australia
- Marine Plants of Australia
- Nature’s Investigator: the Diary of Robert Brown in Australia, 1801–1805.
- Pictorial Atlas of Australasian Culicoides Wings (Diptera: Ceratopogonidae)
- Species Plantarum Flora of the World
- Tenebrionid Beetles of Australia Descriptions of Tribes • Keys to Genera • Catalogue of Species
- Undersea Jewels A colour guide to Nudibranchs
- Verticordia - The Turner of Hearts
- What’s its Name? - Proteaceae
Documents and reports
- ABRS Strategic Plan 2007–2011
- The Darwin Declaration
- The Global Taxonomy Initiative: Shortening the Distance between Discovery and Delivery
- Integrated research priorities for algae, protists and fungi with a focus on microorganisms
- Numbers of Living Species in Australia and the World 2nd edition
- Proceedings of the National Taxonomy Forum
- Survey of Australian Taxonomic Capacity 2003/2006