South Australian draft assessment bilateral agreement - Public consultation
Submissions by interested parties on the South Australian draft assessment bilateral agreement closed on 17 March 2014. For more information on the agreement see: South Australia Bilateral Agreement Information.
- Australian Network of Environmental Defender's Offices Inc (PDF - 11.95 MB)
- BHP Billiton (PDF - 1.09 MB)
- Conservation Council SA (PDF - 174.6 KB)
- Indigenous Advisory Committee (PDF - 497.84 KB)
- JBS&G (PDF - 283.14 KB)
- Minerals Council of Australia (PDF - 69.2 KB)
- Nature Conservation Society of South Australia (PDF - 369.18 KB)
- Primary Producers SA (PDF - 265.83 KB)
- Property Council of Australia (PDF - 535.83 KB)
- South Australian Chamber of Mines and Energy (PDF - 204.23 KB)
- Southern Fleurieu Landholders Group (PDF - 264.95 KB)
- The Wilderness Society (South Australia) Inc (PDF - 247.63 KB)
The views expressed in submissions from interested parties and published on this website do not necessarily reflect the views of the Commonwealth or the Minister, nor does publication of these submissions indicate the Commonwealth’s commitment to any particular course of action.
Further, the Commonwealth accepts no responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of any of the information contained in any submission on or accessed through this website, and the Commonwealth shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that may be occasioned directly or indirectly through the use of, or reliance on, the information contained in the submissions. Users of the information must make their own inquiries and assessments about those matters and/or seek independent advice.
Notice of Intent
About this notice
Section 45(3) of the EPBC Act requires that the Minister, as soon as practicable after starting the process of developing a draft bilateral agreement with a State or Territory, publish a notice of intention to develop a draft bilateral agreement. The notice is published in the government Gazette, in a daily newspaper that circulates in the State or Territory and on the Department's website.