Application form | Phone enquiries: 0011 67 232 2695
About this permit
Use this form to apply for a permit to conduct commercial tours in Norfolk Island National Park, under Regulation 12.06(2) or 12.09(1) of the EPBC Regulations, and in accordance with subsection 354(1) of the EPBC Act.
Contact the park office at the phone number shown above if you require further information about permits for these activities.
How to apply for this permit
If you intend to apply for this permit, please download the application form, complete it, print it out, sign it, and post or fax the signed form with all required attachments to the address indicated on the form.
The attachments required to be submitted with a commercial tours application form are:
- a copy of Public Liability Insurance Policy or Certificate of Currency;
- a copy of all current printed promotional material - pamphlets, brochures, tour guides;
- any proposed promotional material submitted for approval prior to going to print;
- a copy of a signed, witnessed and dated permit conditions form;
- a copy of a signed, witnessed and dated indemnity form.
Download the permit application, conditions and indemnity forms
If you are unable to access this permit application form, please contact us to organise a suitable alternative format.