ABC's Kakadu podtours | Kakadu National Park
ABC has produced a podtour of the Kakadu region. Click on the links below to listen to the regions or here to hear the full tour
- Welcome to Kakadu
- Stop 1 Mamukala Wetlands. Explore the South Alligator Region with park ranger, Annie Taylor.
- Stop 2 Ubirr. Traditional Owner Natasha Nadji introduces us to her grandfather's country.
- Stop 3 Jabiru. Learn about the history of the Park and explore a working uranium mine.
- Stop 4 Nourlangie. Traditional Owner Jeffrey Lee taste tests some bush tucker and tells us the story of the Lightning Man.
- Stop 5 Yellow Water. Take a cruise through one of the Top End's most beautiful wetlands.
- Stop 6 Jim Jim Falls. Jump in a chopper and experience the power of the Arnhem Land Plateau.
- Stop 7 Gunlom. Traditional Owner, Bessie Coleman takes us to this oasis in the south of the Park.