Biodiversity conservation research: Australia's priorities
Australian and New Zealand Environment and Conservation Council and Biological Diversity Advisory Committee
Commonwealth of Australia, 2001
ISBN 0 6425 4742 4
- Executive summary
- Biodiversity issues
- A. What is Australia's biodiversity?
- B. How does our biodiversity function?
- C. What is the value of biodiversity conservation?
- D. What is changing and why?
- E. What are the management options?
- F. Management action and institutional change
- Appendix 1: Workshop participants and advisors
- Appendix 2: Public consultation
- Appendix 3: Definitions
- Appendix 4: Principles for selecting research
- Appendix 5: References