Have your say on a proposal to collect four (two pairs) Oenpelli pythons
Public comment closes on Monday 16 December 2013
The Director of National Parks invites you to comment on a proposal from Dr Gavin Bedford who in partnership with Mr Jonathon Nadji has applied to take two pairs of Oenpelli pythons for commercial purposes, including display and captive breeding, under section 5.10 of the Kakadu National Park Management Plan 2007-2014.
You can download the full proposal here:
Hard copies of the proposal are available from the Bowali Visitor Centre - Ph 08 8938 1120 or at Parks Australia, corner of Pederson and Fenton Roads, Darwin Airport - Ph 08 8920 1300.
How to comment
Please send your comments to:
Planning Officer - Natural and Cultural Programs
Kakadu National Park
PO Box 71
Jabiru NT 0886
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Period for public comment closes on Monday, 16 December 2013.
Things to include when preparing your comments
- Provide your name, the organisation you represent (if relevant) and contact details as part of your submission
- State clearly your views and reasons for those views – these do not need to be long or complex.
- Say how your concerns might be addressed and your reasons for your suggested approach.
- If possible please provide references to any factual data or published material.
- Please provide references to relevant pages or sections of the proposal.