Kakadu Region Social Impact Study Community Action Plan: Report of the Study Advisory Group
- Contents, prefatory note, executive summary (PDF - 658.18 KB)
- 1 Scope and conduct of the study (PDF - 710.89 KB)
- 2 Underlying issues (PDF - 705.44 KB)
- 3 The community action plan (PDF - 827.6 KB)
- 4 Future development scenarios and their implications (PDF - 440.35 KB)
- 5 Making a difference: the action framework (PDF - 134.12 KB)
- References (PDF - 99.26 KB)
- Appendices (Aboriginal Project Committee and Team; Summary of ATSIC infrastructure needs; environmental health surveys of outstations; budgets for aged and disabled respite care centre and Aboriginal Womens Resource Centre; extract from Aboriginal Womens Resource Centre needs analysis) (PDF - 433.97 KB)
Supervising Scientist, July 1997
ISBN 0 642 24328 X
About the Study
This report is one of two reports that describe the Kakadu Region Social Impact Study. A separate report, Kakadu Region Social Impact Study: Report of the Aboriginal Project Committee, describes the aspirations and expectations of Aboriginal people in the region.
This report is a response and proposes a community action plan.