Office of the Supervising Scientist Annual Workplan 2003-2004
Internal Report 449
Bayliss P & Masters P
Supervising Scientist Division
Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts
About the report
The Workplan for the Office of the Supervising Scientist has been developed by staff to identify key activities to be carried out by individuals and teams in 2003–2004 and the performance indicators necessary to measure their success.
The oss Workplan supports:
- Individual performance agreements;
- the Supervising Scientist’s 2003–2004 Strategic Plan;
- Environment Australia’s 2001–2005 Corporate Plan;
- Environment Australia’s 2003–04 Strategic Plan;
- Environment Australia’s 2003–04 Portfolio Budget Statement.