For other activities


Other activities permit

Activities that you need to apply for a permit to do in the reserve include: commercial activities (we have dedicated forms if you are a commercial tourism operator or the media), and certain non-commercial activities like taking plant or animal into the reserve, or having a gathering of more than 15 people.

Not all non-commercial activities require a permit. Please contact the park on +61 8 8956 1100  or email to determine whether or not you need a permit for your particular activity.

If you do require a permit please use the following application form.

Other activities permit application form (PDF - 523.39 KB) | (DOCX - 298.01 KB)


If you are considering holding a major event in Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park please contact the park on 61 (0)8 8956 1100 or to discuss your concept.