Recovery plan for a sub-alpine herb (Gentiana baeuerlenii)
A Recovery Plan under the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (Cwlth), based on an Action Plan (Action Plan No. 5) prepared for the species under the ACT Nature Conservation Act 1980 (ACT),
- Download Recovery Plan for a sub-alpine herb (Gentiana baeuerlenii) - (PDF - 266 KB) | (RTF - 570 KB)
- Species description and ecolog
- Conservation status
- Conservation objectives
- Conservation and management actions
- Socio-economic issues
- Legislative provisions
- Consultation and community participation
- Role and interests of indigenous people
- Duration of recovery plan and estimated costs
- Further Reading
In accordance with section 21 of the Nature Conservation Act 1980 (ACT), the sub-alpine herb (Gentiana baeuerlenii) was declared an endangered species on 15 April 1996. Section 23 of the Act requires the ACT Conservator of Flora and Fauna to prepare an Action Plan in response to each declaration (ACT Government 1997).
Gentiana baeuerlenii is a declared endangered species under the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (Cwlth) (Part 13, Division 1, Subdivision A). The Act requires the preparation of a Recovery Plan for a listed threatened species (Part 13, Division 5, Subdivision A).