11 Coasts | Contents
State of the Environment 2011 Committee. Australia state of the environment 2011.
Independent report to the Australian Government Minister for Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities.
Canberra: DSEWPaC, 2011.
- Key findings
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Major issues for coastal environments
- 2.1 Atmosphere (including climate change)
- 2.2 Inland water flows and use
- 2.3 Coastal land
- 2.4 Coastal marine waters
- 2.5 Biodiversity
- 2.6 Coastal heritage
- 2.7 Population growth and urban development
- 3 Governance of the coast
- 4 Risks to and resilience of coastal communities and environments
- 5 Outlook for coasts