7 Antarctic environment | Contents
State of the Environment 2011 Committee. Australia state of the environment 2011.
Independent report to the Australian Government Minister for Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities.
Canberra: DSEWPaC, 2011.
7 Antarctic environment
- Key findings
- 1 Introduction
- 2 State and trends of the Antarctic environment
- 2.1 The physical environment
- 2.2 The Southern Ocean
- 2.3 The living environment
- 2.4 The station environment
- 2.5 Heritage values
- 3. Pressures affecting the Antarctic environment
- 3.1 Pressures on the marine environment
- 3.2 Pressures on the terrestrial environment
- 3.3 Pressures on Antarctic historic heritage
- 4 Effectiveness of Antarctic management
- 4.1 Governance
- 4.2 Management processes
- 4.3 Management achievements
- 5 Resilience of the Antarctic environment
- 6 Risks to the Antarctic environment
- 7 Outlook for the Antarctic environment