Australia State of the Environment Report 2001 (Theme Report)
Lead Author: Professor Peter W. Newton, CSIRO Building, Construction and Engineering, Authors
Published by CSIRO on behalf of the Department of the Environment and Heritage, 2001
ISBN 0 643 06747 7
- Figure 4 - Australia's Pattern of Human Settlement 2001
- Figure 5 - Projected Population Change, 2001-2002
- Figure 6 - Population Change in Australian Country Towns, 1991-1996
- Figure 7 - Projects Changes to Population Density by IBRA Region
- Figure 8 - Distribution of Australia's Indigenous Population, 1996
- Figure 11 - Change in population density, Sydney, 1981-1996.
- Figure 12 - Change in population density, Melbourne, 1981-1996.
- Figure 13 - Change in population density, Brisbane, 1981-1996
- Figure 51 - Distribution of Indigenous population by collector district, correlated with the SEIFA index of socio-economic disadvantage
in SLAs in the Brisbane metropolitan area, 1996.
- Figure 70 - Annual aircraft movements from Australian airports, 1997-98.
- Figure 77 - Relative risk rating (RRR) for Australian postcode regions.
- Figure 78 - Water quality in the Port Jackson catchment, 1998-99.