Alligator Rivers Region Advisory Committee (ARRAC) meetings are attended by members of the Committee and associated advisors. Observers may attend meetings under the following arrangements.
- By invitation from the Chair.
- Invitations may be sought by writing to, emailing or faxing the Committee Secretariat.
- Alternatively, a member of the Committee may nominate an observer to attend a meeting or a specific agenda item.
- The draft agenda of each meeting will be posted on ARRAC's website two weeks before the meeting as notice of the issues to be considered.
Conditions placed on observers
- Observers may attend the section of the meeting noted in their invitation. This may be one or more specific agenda items or a full meeting.
- Observers may only address the Committee by the invitation of Chair.