Informally Managed Fishing Permits
Strategic assessment under the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999
Discontinued export approval - 2006
On 22 December 2006, the Australian Fisheries Management Authority (AFMA) notified the then Department of the Environment and Heritage that the Informally Managed Fishing Permits no longer requires, or seeks to retain, export approval. Therefore product harvested from the fishery cannot be legally exported after 27 November 2008.
AFMA can apply for export approval for the Informally Managed Fishing Permits at any time in the future.
- Department of the Environment and Heritage assessment report
- Amendment of List of Exempt Native Specimens - Registered on Wednesay 30 November 2005, F2005L03825
- Declaration of an approved Wildlife Trade Operation - Gazetted on Wednesday 30 November 2005, S214
- Variation to declaration of an approved Wildlife Trade Operation - Gazetted on Tuesday 28 November 2006, S213
- Variation to declaration of an approved Wildlife Trade Operation - Gazetted on Wednesday 29 November 2006, S215
- Accreditation of a Plan of Management for the Purposes of Part 13
- Ministerial Decisions
- Agency submission on ecological sustainability
- Invitation for comment closed Thursday 17 November 2005