South Australian Beach-cast Seagrass and Marine Algae Fishery
Environmental assessment under the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999
Discontinued export approval - 2009
In July 2009, the Primary Industry and Resources South Australia (PIRSA) notified the Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts that they would allow the South Australian Beach-cast Seagrass and Marine Algae Fishery export approval to lapse until further notice. Therefore product harvested from the fishery cannot be legally exported after 1 August 2009.
PIRSA can reapply for export approval for the South Australian Beach-cast Seagrass and Marine Algae Fishery at any time.
- Amendments to the List of Exempt Native Specimens
- Ministerial Decision – November 2007 (PDF - 50 KB)
- Amendment of List of Exempt Native Specimens - Gazetted on Wednesday 22 September 2004 GN 38
- Department of the Environment and Heritage assessment report - 2004
- Ministerial Decision - 2004
- Agency submission on ecological sustainability - 2004