Tasmanian Marine Aquarium Fish Fishery
Environmental assessment under the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999
Discontinued export approval - 2008
On 4 August 2008, the Department of Primary Industries and Water (DPIW) notified the Department of Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts that they will not be submitting an application for re-assessment of the Tasmanian Marine Aquarium Fishery, as export approval is no longer required due to the withdrawal of the remaining permit holder. Therefore product harvested from the fishery cannot be legally exported after 15 August 2008.
The DPIW can apply for export approval for the Tasmanian Marine Aquarium Fishery at any time in the future.
- Department of the Environment and Heritage assessment report - 2005
- Amendment of List of Exempt Native Specimens - Registered on Wednesday 10 August 2005, F2005L02279
- Declaration of an approved Wildlife Trade Operation - Gazetted on 10 August 2005, GN 31
- Ministerial decision and instruments
- Agency submission on ecological sustainability - Invitation for comment closed Monday 4 July 2005