Commonwealth Environmental Water Office 2013-2014 Business Plan
This business plan has been prepared to outline the management and use of Commonwealth environmental water during 2013-14.
We welcome your views on the 2013-14 business plan. Please forward your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the business plan
The business plan outlines how the Commonwealth Environmental Water Office (the Office) will manage the Commonwealth’s environmental water holdings in 2013-14, to ensure that maximum environmental outcomes are achieved in the Murray-Darling Basin. This plan builds on business plans prepared in previous years.
The plan provides an overview of actions planned for 2013-14, including priority activities. It addresses:
- achieving environmental outcomes;
- environmental water use planning
- decisions on the use of Commonwealth environmental water
- trade of Commonwealth environmental water holdings
- institutional arrangements and external relationships
- financial management and accountability
- the structure of the Office