Woolcott research for
Australian Government Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts, May 2010
- Water for the Future Communication Campaign Research: Executive summary (PDF - 928 KB) | (Word 120 KB)
- Water for the Future Communication Campaign Research: Full report (PDF - 1,634 KB) | (Zip 2,822 KB)
About the report
The Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts (DEWHA) commissioned Woolcott Research to undertake research to inform the development of a communication strategy. The objectives of the research were to:
- Inform the need for communication activity promoting awareness of the Australian.
- Government's Water for the Future program.
- Determine the communication needs for the different target audiences.
- Support the implementation of the program.
For more information go to the Water for the Future web page.