National Wetlands Update September 2012
Issue No. 21, September 2012
Wetland managers across Australia have recently faced the challenges of major droughts and floods. With Australia's naturally highly variable climate and the potential for future extreme weather events it is important that information on these events is shared.
This edition of Wetlands Australia includes several feature articles on droughts, floods and wetlands along with many other articles on current wetland projects and programs.
With the 21st edition (September 2012), Wetlands Australia continues its evolution by becoming a biannual online publication – allowing for more frequent and regular sharing of wetland news and events from around the country.
If you would like to contribute to future editions of Wetlands Australia contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover and Contents (PDF - 1,251 KB)
- Droughts and Floods - Wetland Outcomes (PDF - 2,039 KB)
- Droughts and Floods - Environmental Water (PDF - 2,768 KB)
- Ramsar Convention (PDF - 804 KB)
- Wetland Research and Tools (PDF - 1,768 KB)
- Wetland Rehabilitation, Restoration and Conservation (PDF - 2,974 KB)
- Wetland Management on Private Land (PDF - 1,854 KB)
Previous editions of Wetlands Australia are also available: