Effluent Management Guidelines for Australian Wineries and Distilleries
This document is one of a suite of documents forming the National Water Quality Management Strategy. This Strategy aims to achieve the sustainable use of the nation's water resources by protecting and enhancing water quality, while maintaining economic and social development.
The series, Effluent Management Guidelines, covers guidelines for specific industries. Six separate documents deal with specific industries as set out in Figure 1. This document provides national Effluent Management Guidelines for Australian Wineries and Distilleries. It sets out principles that can form the basis for a common and national approach to effluent management for the winery/distillery industry throughout Australia.
- Effluent management guidelines for dairy sheds in Australia
- Effluent management guidelines for dairy processing plants
- Effluent management guidelines for intensive piggeries
- Effluent management guidelines for aqueous wool scouring and carbonising
- Effluent management guidelines for tanning and related industries in Australia