On-Farm Irrigation Efficiency Program Round Four
MACHINERY OF GOVERNMENT CHANGES
On 21 September 2015, responsibility for water policy and resources was transferred to the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources - Administrative Arrangement Order made on 21 September 2015.
This website will be updated to reflect these changes.
Round Four In-Principle funding documents
On 1 April 2014 the Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister for the Environment announced $158 million (GST excl.) of in-principle funding approval for six projects from Round Four of the program.
Download the Round Four Delivery Partner documents
Delivery Partners review the documents provided as part of the Stage 2 assessment and Funding Agreement negotiations. If you have any difficulties accessing these documents please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1800 218 478 (toll free) or your project officer.
- Round four funding guidelines (PDF - 1.04 MB) | (DOCX - 63.6 KB)
- On-Farm Irrigation Efficiency Program Fact Sheet (PDF - 532.36 KB) | (DOCX - 124.56 KB)
- On-Farm Irrigation Efficiency Program Frequently Asked Questions (PDF - 289.33 KB) | (DOCX - 142.5 KB)
- Water Entitlement Transfer Information (PDF - 82.22 KB) | (DOC - 47.5 KB)
- Multi-Jurisdictional Deed for the Transfer of Water Rights (PDF - 466.69 KB) | (DOCX - 140.23 KB)
- Consent for Search form for water transfer (PDF - 56.18 KB) | (DOC - 34.5 KB)
- Bank Consent form for water transfer (PDF - 92.85 KB) | (DOC - 34.5 KB)
- Round Four Funding Agreement (PDF - 1.21 MB) | (DOCX - 195.78 KB) - added 14 May 2014
- Round Four Smartform Q&A (PDF - 751.23 KB) | (DOCX - 498.53 KB) - added 14 May 2014
Frequent monitoring of this page is suggested as documents are subject to amendment.
For more information about the program visit the On-Farm Irrigation Efficiency Program web page.
Contact us via:
- Phone 1800 218 478 (toll free)
Alternatively you can write to:
On-Farm Irrigation Efficiency Program
Water Efficiency Division
Department of the Environment
GPO Box 787
Canberra ACT 2601